Argan Seed Face Scrub
Made entirely from four raw grains and three revitalising essential oils, this soft exfoliator gently scrubs off dead skin & dirt deep in the pores, revealing a natural radiance, smoother surface & (with cleansed pores) a better ability to absorb your moisturiser. Don't be deceived by its softness; the proof is in the results - smooth, hydrated and velvety skin. Here's how it works:
• rhassoul | mops up excess oil & adds firming silica;
• arrowroot | enables bioactives to penetrate skin & absorbs sweat & oils for matt complexion
• oatmeal | exfoliates to keep skin clear and bright and seals in moisture;
• argan fruit kernel | gently scrubs deposits argan oil to moisturise, smooth and hydrate (you may not need to moisturise skin afterwards);
• verbena, neroli & clary sage | helps tone, firm & refresh.
Best used with soap/wash, but can be combined simply with water or oil.
Simple water cleanse: Mix ½ tsp in hand with a little water into smooth paste. Using water Be careful to not let the mixture go lumpy when using water to mix.
Cleansing wash: Mix ¼ tsp with small squirt of our Face Wash or ½ tsp of Black Soap or . Massage for 40-60 secs then rinse. For mask, leave on for 5 mins. Moisturise immediately with our Argan Oil (if needed).
Exfoliating oil massage: Mix 1 small squirt (2-3 drops) of our Unfiltered Argan Oil with a ¼ tsp . Mix into a smooth paste, then massage onto face for about 40-60 secs. Wipe with a clean cloth until.
organic argan powder | argania spinosa kernel powder
rhassoul clay | moroccan lava
organic arrowroot | maranta arundinacea root powder
organic oatmeal | avena sativa kernel meal
organic lemon verbena oil | lippia citriodora leaf oil*
organic neroli oil | citrus aurantium amara flower oil*
organic clary sage oil | salvia sclaria flower oil*
*[naturally occurring citral, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool].