Geometric Block Printing Kit
Blockprinting is a very old craft technique that comes from Asia, where prints are made on paper and fabrics using a block in which some details are engraved to make a continuous print on a fabric or paper.
The textile printing - blockprinting kit contains everything you need to learn the textile printing technique and have your first handkerchief printed by you.
This kit is the work of a long time with which we want to share this beautiful way of creating prints on textiles, creating each one their own designs with fresh designs, accessible materials and easy to apply.
Made in Spain
Suitable for adults and older children
The kit contains:
- Acrylic textile paint 30ml, to choose from 3 or 4 colours.
- Foam roller, one roller for each color of paint. (if you add an extra color, one more roller will be added automatically)
- Rayon scarf made in Madrid, to choose between 6 colors and two sizes available (square: 53 x 53 cm approx. / rectangular: 105 x 32 cm approx.)
- Set of stamps designed by Fábrica de Texturas in a hand-stamped kraft cardboard box.
- DIY set to create your own stamps (includes materials, instructions and models)
- Tailor's chalk to mark the fabric.
- Instruction Manual with designs to reproduce, step by step instructions and pattern design guide.
- Link to video tutorials and additional resources.