Talking Bobo is a way of being. Although most adults may not understand it, it is very natural for children. Living on the border between reality and imagination; swapping between logic and nonsense; accepting everyone as a friend whether big or small, colourful, shy or grumpy, real or invented; stretching and compressing time as they please. Let’s talk Bobo. Enjoy!
Bobo Choses have always been responsible for their social and environmental footprint, creating friendly products for our environment and continuously improve production processes’ sustainability.
Working to replace conventional materials with more sustainable ones that have a lower impact on both nature and human health.
• The cotton yarn is organic GOTS certified. The cotton was grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or any other chemical fertilizer. Its sustainable production system also helps to replenish and maintain soil health.
• 83% Of the cotton used in the AW21 collection is GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Jersey, fleece, and soft terry towel are 100% organic cotton.
• Bobo Choses use eco-responsible fibres such as ecovero and lyocell, which represent 6% of the production.
• They also used recycled fabrics in all the denim and outerwear garments, also in some accessories.
• Denim fabric is 20% grs certified recycled cotton.
• Most of the outerwear garments have water-repellent treatment by bionic finish eco, an ecological water-repellent impregnation.
• Bobo Choses have introduced technical fabrics made with recycled polyester for the outerwear and many of the accessories.
• Outerwear garments are waterproof (5000 mm), and breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h.
• All the polybags have d2w biodegradable plastic additives. It accelerates the natural process of oxidation until the product is no longer plastic but a material that can be bio-assimilated (i.E., Used as a food source) by bacteria and fungi on land or sea. Best of all, if it escapes collection and ends up as litter in the environment, it will degrade and biodegrade in a continuous, irreversible, and unstoppable process until there is nothing left, in the same way as nature’s waste.
Code of conduct
Bobo Choses garments are made locally to them.
• 94% of the AW21 collection was produced between Spain and Portugal, of which 74% was produced less than 10km away from our headquarters.
• Sandals are 100% made in Spain.
Bobo Choses is conscious of the importance of the environment and health problems due to the textile industry’s chemicals. For that reason, the production and finishing factories we work with are OEKOTEX certified. Plus, all of the suppliers need to comply with the Code of Conduct, which helps share the mutual responsibility for fair labour and a safe working environment.
• Bobo Chose visit their suppliers regularly to ensure that they are meeting Bobo Choses ethical standards.
• The production and finishing factories we work with are OEKO-TEX certified, so there is a clear and transparent view of our entire textile supply chain.